The Product Lead advises and delivers digital solutions to empower the Talent Relations & Compliance team through business partnership, product strategy, solution delivery and support. The Product Lead owns product strategy and delivery for the portfolio of digital products supporting the Talent Relations & Compliance team - including Beeline Contingent Worker Management System; HR Acuity Case Management; ServiceNow forms and dashboards; and Talent Relations & Compliance Analytics. Primarily focused on the Beeline system, this portfolio of digital products will also include other complementary solutions and integrations seamlessly connecting it with the entire People technology ecosystem.
This role requires an experienced technology professional to become the trusted partner of the Talent Relations & Compliance team, provide technical leadership and consultation, and leverage advanced knowledge of system configuration and implementation. This Professional role leads and directs large projects independently, operates with a wide level of autonomy, and drives multiple projects simultaneously. The Product Lead will also serve as a back-up to another functional area (e.g. Core HR, Talent, Talent Acquisition) on the Talent Systems team. The role will report directly to the Senior Principal Team Leader, Talent Systems.
- Understand the business team’s long- and short-term business strategy, key capabilities, and challenges
- Viewed as a trusted strategic partner and thought partner, specifically with business team leadership
- Partner on annual and multi-year business and technology planning
- Trusted to deliver significant presentations and product demos to Executive Leadership and the full Business Team
- Ability to lead and influence the business through complex system decisions and differing opinions
- Partner with Talent teams to develop an integrated product vision, strategy, and roadmap for digital Talent solutions
- Build and incorporate Talent Data Management, Reporting, & Analytics into the product roadmap and existing solutions
- Ensure alignment to overarching CFA Business, People, and Talent Experience strategies and timelines
- Serve as a trusted digital product expert (e.g. Beeline), possessing strong functional, technical, and reporting product skills.
- Understand current Talent technology industry, leading products, and capabilities
- Identify emerging technology opportunities (e.g. artificial intelligence/machine learning, disruptive trends, advanced analytics) and how to test and incorporate them into the product roadmap
Product Selection & Implementation
- Lead and direct large projects independently to select, design, and implement or modify Talent systems (e.g. Beeline)
- Lead and serve on large cross-functional teams including Financial Services, Digital Technology & Transformation, Enterprise Analytics, and Legal.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, including project staffing, budget, and timeline.
- Select and oversee external vendors, partners, and professionals to effectively deliver project outcomes and provide system support
- Drive continuous improvement of Talent processes, systems, and data through business process redesign
- Ensure data and solutions are compliant with local, state, and federal regulatory requirements
- Handles confidential information with appropriate sensitivity and good judgment
- Understands data governance and related activities (e.g. data definitions, standardization, version control, audits) to ensure data clarity, integrity, and value
Product Adoption and Support
- Drive adoption of digital Talent products throughout the Talent team, People department, and CFA
- Lead and partner on organizational change management, including engagement, demos, communications, and training.
- Provide system support through issue resolution, ongoing updates, and system optimization.
- Understand and contribute to system change management processes and procedures.
- Assess and recommend business and customer reporting and analytics to provide decision-making insights and measure performance
- Analyze and understand the “voice of the customer” for the business team and employee’s digital experience and provide resulting recommendations
- Create regular listening and feedback mechanisms to enable continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. HR, Business, Management Information Systems, Engineering)
- Minimum 3-5 years in SaaS system consulting or delivery role; ability to serve as product expert with functional, technical, and analytics skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years leading large digital solution projects including project management, vendor management, and team management skills.
- Minimum 1 experience on full life-cycle SaaS implementation project experience; Must understand the solution development lifecycle (i.e. SDLC)
- Proven track record of excellent relationship-building and communication skills; must earn the trust of business team leadership.
- Proven track record of handling complex data management/data quality and building high-value reports and analytics.
- Strong ability to design for competing requirements of simple End User Experience and vigilant Compliance
- Strong process-oriented and data-oriented problem solver with business process-mapping, redesign, and rollout skills
- Consulting experience
- Prefer SaaS system consulting experience with Vendor Management, Talent Acquisition, Procurement, Legal or Service Management systems (e.g. Beeline; Workday; iCIMS; ServiceNow)
- Prefer Beeline Vendor Management Systems configuration or support experience
- Strong understanding of organizational change management and user adoption methodologies
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education