Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI) is a software and system engineering company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia with offices Nationwide. IAI has been selected as one of the best companies to work for in America by The Great Place to Work Institute and as one of the top employers in the DC Metro area by the Washingtonian Magazine. We are always looking for bright, innovative and talented people to join our team of highly skilled professionals. IAI offers challenging work, competitive salaries, an incentive bonus program and fully-paid and top notch health and welfare benefits for you and your family.
IAI is seeking a full time Systems Engineer to lead the architecture and acquisition engineering activities for the program office’s resiliency efforts. The candidate will support and represent the Government program office in various forum(s) within the sponsor’s organization.
- Plan and manage systems engineering, integration, and test activities over the pre-acquisition, acquisition, transition to operations phases of the program.
- Coordinate with mission operations staff on site activation requirements, system and operational CONOPs, and site acceptance activities.
- Responsible for generating and evaluating artifacts required to support the baseline management process, change management process, and contract change activities. Generate and execute RFCs and ECPs as required to modify and evolve the baseline system.
- Support the Government COTR; lead system readiness activities and integration, test and verification activities required for contract deliveries and Government acceptance.
- Provide briefings, reports, technical analysis, and assessments to the Government customer as requested.
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI poly
- Requires 8+ years with BS in Aerospace Engineer, Electrical Engineer, (BA in) Math, Computer Science or similar technical degree
- SE experience as it applies to systems development and acquisition including integration and testing as they apply to communications satellite systems.
- Technical knowledge of commercial, government, DoD satellite communications systems; RF / satellite communications equipment maintenance of test and evaluation facilities.
- Knowledge of IC, DoD and Military missions; Technical knowledge of communications systems.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and communication skills
- Excellent ability to work within team structure
- Experience with customer acquisition of process and space-based communication systems
- Experience in developing resiliency systems, plans and conops to ensure high mission availability.
- Available to travel domestically.