Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the aerospace business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
Apply engineering knowledge, tools and principles to develop systems
Opportunity to work with missile system actuation.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- 10+ years of experience system level engineering
- Advanced knowledge of systems development life cycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Leading diverse and global team
- Expert with systems
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
- Making autonomous decisions
- Significant engineering experience.
Job ID: HRD53802