The Lead Systems Engineer may also be responsible for managing infrastructure projects and providing the appropriate level of documentation to meeting Project Office and regulatory requirements.
Provides first level guidance and directions to other Systems Engineer colleagues.
Plans work for others to meet project deadlines; sets priorities to accommodate needs of users.
Conducts feasibility studies on strategic and tactical plans.
Performs complex technical analysis of software, hardware, and infrastructure components.
Frequently interacts with subordinate team leaders, outside customers and functional peer groups at management levels.
- *Requires minimum 10 years of Information Systems experience.
- *Minimum 2 years supervisory experience required
- *Minimum 6 years of experience working in an Information Systems Architect capacity required.
- *Minimum 6 years working with TCP/IP, and WAN technologies required
- *Minimum 4 years experience working in Microsoft Windows Server Environments
Skills and Knowledge:
- Expert understanding of VMware 6+
- Expert understanding of VMware hosts/guests creation and configuration
- Expert understanding of multiple storage solutions (3PAR, Nimble, VNXe and NetApp)
- Expert understanding of Cloud integrations (Azure and AWS)
- Expert understanding of HPE server hardware
- Expert understanding of network architecture
- Expert understanding of Client/Server architectures
- Ability to provide expert level of OS troubleshooting in Windows environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Expert understanding of project management methodologies and procedures
- Applies strong leadership skills that can energize work teams to respond to business needs.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels.
- Ability to lead projects and educate subordinates on project planning methodology.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
Job ID BATS-8533