- Interact directly with investment professionals at all levels of the organization as a trusted advisor.
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities for improved methods and approaches to support investment processes.
- Answer functional and technical questions from business partners and colleagues.
- Manage production incidents, determining root cause, appropriate corrective actions, and follow-up.
- Respond to requests from our business for adhoc analysis as well as other information delivery solutions.
- Provide guidance and supervision of junior members of the team as well as onshore and offshore consultants.
- Design, support, improve, and develop data validation and productivity tools and processes within this area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Finance or related subject
- 5+ years business analysis or systems analysis experience in financial statement analysis, investment management or financial services environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills in buy-side investment management systems and data technologies.
- Understanding of financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, swaps, options, futures, forwards, derivatives and FX.
- Hands-on experience working directly with investment professionals.
- Experience with advanced investment data concepts such as holdings, transactions, securitymaster, analytics, and performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High attention to detail and strong commitment to delivering quality, professional work is absolutely essential for this position.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced, business-critical environment.