Built upon a solid foundation of construction and retail insurance distribution expertise but also serving all ?Main Street USA? businesses, their product suite, employee friendly culture and development of technologies to maximize business efficiencies for their brokers are drivers of their success and growth.
This small Insurer is actively seeking a senior attorney to serve in a lead role within its staff counsel office. 10 years of Insurance Defense experience, along with trialexperience are necessary.
Casual business environment with competitive salary, Health, dental, and vision benefits.
Qualities, experiences and skills we seek:
- Experience with insurance defense cases involving both personal injury and property damage matters.
- Experience in supervising legal staff.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
- Dynamic personality and desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment
- All candidates must possess California Bar membership and solid academic credentials.