- Evaluate and recommend software and practices to improve the operational efficiency and management of the environment. Work with and manage vendors and consultants with respect to software upgrades, operational tuning and system implementations.
Effective in meeting deadlines.
- Must be versatile, flexible, and proactive when resolving technical issues
- Ability to handle diverse situations and rapidly changing priorities with deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Develop a set of processes and tools to ensure the protection and integrity of data. Interact with business professionals to assist in the development, testing and implementation of new systems.
- Experience in supporting complex multi-terabyte databases is a PLUS
- Effective verbal and written communication is a MUST
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field and at least 10+ years of hands on work, lead and support of production databases
- Previous leadership and team management experience
Job ID 1027933