Energy Transfer Partners - We are one of the largest Master Limited Partnerships with one of the most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States, totaling more than 71,000 miles of natural gas, crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products pipelines, traversing 36 states with associated terminalling, storage and fractionation facilities.
- Architectural design, deployment, configuration and ongoing maintenance of multiple SAP landscapes – S/4 HANA, ECC 6.0, Solution Manager, SAP BW, PI/PO, EP,GRC, BPC and other SAP components
- Installs, configures, upgrades and troubleshoots SAP ABAP and Java stack
- Installation and configuration of SAP ABAP systems ECC, BW, GRC, BPC, etc.
- Installation and configuration experience of Business Suite on HANA
- Installation and configuration of SAP Java systems Portal, PO, etc.
- Evaluate, download and apply latest Enhancement/support pack stacks to ABAP and Java systems
- Install, Configure, Upgrade and provide ongoing support for SAP HANA Database
- Troubleshoot and resolve HANA DB replication issues
- Provide ECC Support with a strong knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Windows and UNIX infrastructure dependencies
- Provide operational support for OpenText components ICC, Archive Server, VIM, etc.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and maintain high uptime of SAP BPC HANA environment
- Provide PI Application Support for SAP messaging, automate monitoring of interfaces, implement PI Housekeeping activities, secure interfaces, etc.
- Authoring power shell scripts and modifying / revising existing scripts as need arises
- Provide operational support for TM1 application
- Configure solution manager to monitor SAP and Non SAP systems and alert on key resource failures
- Setup BCP environment for SAP ABAP and SAP JAVA systems
- Provide operations support for SAP systems and technical infrastructure, including but not limited to transport administration, printer administration, user accounts and authorization.
- Work in a mixed server environment covering Unix and Windows servers using Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with SAP Applications owners, IT Infrastructure team and OS/Network Team.
- Provide day to day Issue, troubleshoot and resolve system availability and performance issues
- Proactively monitor system health and take corrective action before problems occur
- Perform system tuning of ABAP and Java systems for optimal performance
- Develop, document, and adhere to standard procedures and best practices
- Ensure requirements are being met in accordance with corporate compliance
- Ensure proper communication to all levels of the organization
- Mentor less experienced team members and help them learn about SAP technologies
- At least 8 years of SAP Basis Administrator experience
- SAP Certified NetWeaver Basis administrator
- Prior Basis support experience with SAP IS-Oil
- Bachelor’s degree or above in an Information Technology discipline
- SAP Basis experience in a large-scale SAP environment with multiple module and applications
- Strong working knowledge of SAN, OS, Network and advanced hardware concepts.
- Experience applying support packs, enhancement packs, and add-ins
- Practical experience interfacing to Third party technologies such as PowerPlan, MAXIMO a plus
- Ability to manage a variety of technically complicated tasks effectively
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills.
- Problem solver; can quickly assess a situation then develop and implement effective solutions
- Previous experience in energy industry is a plus
- Experience with SAP HANA, SAP Mobility, SAP Cloud, Tableau, and Business Objects preferred
- Working with hosting vendor for troubleshooting, capacity planning, and problem analysis and resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Job Location Houston, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 8997-323