As a Lead Solutions Specialist at Telligen, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and execution of multiple business and healthcare technology solutions across multiple business units. You will provide subject matter expertise and program direction in the design, development, and maintenance of related artifacts and supporting documentation in addition to other products or services to support external and internal client deliverables. You will lead and partner with teams by assigning and reviewing tasks, coaching, and training. This position will be the Subject Matter Expert to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and other project contractors. To be considered, you will have a minimum of 5 years of business or functional Health and Human Services (HHS) or IT experience. This position will be required to be on site a minimum of 50% of the time during Design Development and Implementation (DDI) of the project. You will work closely with other key project personnel that will include an Account Director, Project Manager, and other Telligen IT staff. The Gig:
- DDI and Operational Support - Serves as subject matter expert to internal and external customers. Utilizes knowledge and expertise to implement products/portfolios and services in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction. Provides collaboration, communication, and coordination with the internal teams, and clients. Communicates efficiently and effectively to project teams. Provides direction and coaching to internal teams and leads the team’s work to ensure deliverables are met. Provides program and product knowledge transfer to functional leads as needed. Tracks and monitors product and portfolio statuses, taking or approving feedback as required in terms of schedules, budgets, priorities, staffing, and work quality.
- Client Management - Perform client needs analysis and assessment. Manages and owns client expectations and relationships. Provides direction regarding the scope and implementation of products and services needed to supportcontractual and/or corporate business obligations; develops effective relationships with internal and external customers; provides status reports and resolves issues in a timely manner. Provides strategic planning input to Telligen’s leadership, managers, and relevant customers required for the successful completion of the program and/or contract.
- Project Tasks - Provides input based on program and product knowledge and expertise to the business and functional requirements for the software products and services, including enhancements. Provides subject matter expertise to align program requirements with product requirements.
- Management - Assists management in support of Telligen's management philosophy that managers engage, coach and support our people to achieve results. Helps select, develop, and manage employee-owners to achieve individual, team, and organizational success. Helps ensure employee-owner accountability through routine observation, performance measurement, and feedback. Ensures understanding and compliance with multiple regulations (i.e. HIPAA, Americans with Disabilities Act, and others that may be department specific, such as CMMI and URAC).
- Analytic review and SME input -May provide an analytic review of new business request for proposals (RFPs) based on subject matter expertise; and provides White Papers and written responses to RFPs when requested by management.
- Training - Reviews training materials. Coordinates and facilitates live or recorded training sessions. Performs knowledge-sharing presentations to internal and external customers.
- Documentation - Creates, updates, and reviews documentation and provides input for clarification and detail, ensuring information is accurate, thorough, and follows established processes and compliance requirements (i.e. 508 compliance standards). Provides final review of documents prior to Manager review and approval. Ensures documentation is distributed to team members, end users, and/or customers in a timely manner.
What you need to make the cut:
- Four-yeardegree in business, Information Systems, Health Care, and/or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 8 or more years experience in related field.
- Demonstrated experience in health informatics or portfolio oversight.
- 2-3 years client/customer management experience managing and owning client expectations and relationships.
- 3-5 years experience leading professional or support staff.
- Demonstrated experience with a health-related system and/or corporate systems.
- Advanced knowledge and experienceworking with Windows, all Microsoft Office products, and other PC-based software products; Intermediate knowledge and experienceworking withdatabase applications, data trending/graphics, and reporting tools.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment, handling multiple tasks; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally and overnight 10%.
Why Telligen…for over 45years Telligen has been dedicated to the delivery of innovative health management solutions which improve the quality and cost-effectiveness of healthcare for consumers and providers. Telligen serves commercial clients and government programs at the federal, state and local level, improving health for millions of people nationwide.
- Competitive pay and benefits. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA & flex spending accounts, life insurance, disability, 401(k) and an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
- 100% Employee-Owned. We have a culture where Ownership matters!
- Life/Work Balance. Generous holiday, volunteer and paid time-off benefits.
- Casual Dress. Come in a sweatshirt, jeans, whatever…like everyone else here.
- Free Fruit Friday. You know what they say about an ‘Apple a Day’!
- Giving Garden. Have a green thumb? Over 3,000 pounds of produce donated annually.
- Wellness Program. Healthy employee-owners are engaged employee-owners and we are committed to providing many opportunities to motivate you along your well-being journey through our RevUP! wellness program.
- Education. Tuition and education assistance & career related CEU's, license and certifications.
- Community. The Telligen Community Initiative has awarded more than $4 million in grant awards since 2005.