As a Lead Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the operational success of content partnerships with YouTube TV, Google Fiber, and YouTube Originals.
You will lead a team of partner liaisons for TV related integrations, and design the optimal workflows/tools for live content and partner onboarding.
The role is fast-paced and will involve developing multiple workstreams to ensure that content is going live correctly. You will coordinate cross-functional alignment across multiple stakeholders including Engineering, Business Development, Product Management and Operations, and set forth sound partner integration strategies to support YouTube’s growth and long term success.
You are instrumental in synthesizing partner related business requirements, implementing tools and solutions to bridge product gaps, and taking new initiatives from conception to successful deployment in conjunction with other stakeholders. As a functional lead, you will define partner consultation vision and principles, and tightly manage success Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for an emerging team.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Lead a team responsible for operational onboarding of content partners to YouTube TV and manage the ongoing relationships
- Identify partner related gaps and opportunities, define and craft operational requirements, and drive various operational workflows and tools (i.e. web-based tools and spreadsheets) between content partners and YouTube TV.
- Perform cross-functional implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of operational challenges. Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the long term success of partners’ live content by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Demonstrate superb partner portfolio management, and devise engagement approaches tightly aligned with YouTube’s strategic vision.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8years of media industry experience.
- 5 years of project management and client facing experience.
- Experience with OTT (over-the-top) video delivery.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Experience with live video or TV broadcasters
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong team player and a creative thinker.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.