$80K — $100K *
OpenText enables the digital world as the world leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 120 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Our fast-growth OpenText Enterprise Content Services business unit is the leader in providing robust enterprise information management solutions. Our solutions allow our customers to embed technologies that span across the entire information lifecycle into their solution sets. These solution sets help capture, store, manage, deliver, preserve, and analyze content throughout the entire content lifecycle. Our global sales team at OpenText works with customers to help them gain deeper business insight, greater brand experience, and improved efficiencies from information, content, and big data.
As a Solution Consultant, you will be a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analyzing and understanding customer business issues and associated requirements to provide a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer leveraging one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM solutions portfolio.
As a Solution Consultant, you will help the customer visualize Opentext's value by building out tailored demonstrations of our solutions and delivering solution and business level presentations to technical, business, and management-level audiences.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
• Formulating and leading presales technical/functional support activities such as workshops, demonstrations, and proofs-of-concept to prospective clients and current customers.
• Able to identify customer's business drivers (C-level initiatives) and relate them back to Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions.
• Leveraging knowledge of and experience with regulations affecting customers in the finance, insurance, energy and other industry sectors such as FINRA, SOX, NRC, ITAR, PCI, GDPR & CCPA.
• Providing technical leadership to deliver successful solutions to large corporations and government agencies.
• Applying both technical and business skills to create and build solutions to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Developing best practices or searching to find ways to create new opportunities for either by improving existing products, processes and/or use of our technology.
WHAT IT TAKES:
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree and 5+ years of experience in a solution selling\value based selling environment.
• 5+ years of customer-facing pre-sales focused on the information life cycle.
• Analytical and creative mindset with the ability to deliver a compelling solution based on customer requirements.
• Developed solutions and strategies to solve complex issues and client's business problems enabling digital transformations.
• Led RFX responses and customer-facing engagements such as presentations, demos & POC's.
• Willing to travel as needed
• Knowledge of and experience with the installation, configuration and support any of the following solutions: Content Suite, Documentum, InfoArchive,
Captiva, or AppWorks.
• Knowledge of and experience with the following applications: SalesForce; MS Office, MS SharePoint, MS Teams, and other productivity tools.
Valid through: 4/16/2021