Job Duties: Riversand Technologies, Inc. in seeking an experienced MDM Solution Architect to support the implementation of Riversand's master data management (MDM) products for various customers. This role will be responsible for ensuring successful product implementation by partnering with customers' business and technology teams to architect solutions, as well as for training customers on how to effectively utilize MDM products.
Job responsibilities and duties also include:
- Conduct architectural analysis and evaluation of business processes.
- Partner with customers' business and technology teams to architect and tune solutions that add value and efficiency and meet business requirements.
- Participate in business requirement gathering sessions, create and review technical requirements documents, and assist in the reconciliation of technical and business requirements.
- Liaise between Riversand's product engineering team and professional services team to find the most appropriate solution for customers' business needs.
- Conduct ROI analysis and business value mapping workshops for customers
- Ensure that solutions meet return-on-investment (ROI) and propose best practice for overall MDM implementation.
- Guide partners and customers through MDM implementation.
- Create a long-term vision and strategy for MDM across multiple industry verticals including retail, manufacturing, and distribution.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any position(s) involving architecture, analysis, design, development, customizations, and implementation of software applications (or complex solution development and programming).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge, skill and experience with the following:
- Master data management (MDM) solutions and components
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- Data Quality Management (DQM) solution
- Demonstrated ability to conduct business analysis and manage various projects
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and provide guidance to technical teams on strategies which will develop and implement solutions
- Demonstrated ability to write functional specifications and test plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop cloud-based applications and integration solutions utilizing