Business Group Highlights
Offerings & Solution Development
The Offerings and Solution Development team is responsible for ensuring a fully integrated, industry-leading portfolio of offerings that are repeatable, differentiated solutions aligned to our customers' goals. The team leverages client intimacy to drive a competitive advantage while also driving offering differentiation through innovation, IP/patents, and digital services.
Perspecta has an immediate need in the Chantilly VA or the Laurel MD area for a cleared Lead Solution Architect. As a Lead Solution Architect, you will be responsible for leading the design of innovative and cost-effective mission relevant solutions that could include systems engineering, applications development, cyber security, cloud, infrastructure, and systems that address the operational and technology needs of our customers while helping to grow the business.
This is an onsite position with the flexibility to work remotely when workload permits.
- The LSA leads teams of solution professionals and technical subject matter experts in the development of an integrated, responsive and cost-effective solution in support of our proposal to meet our customer’s requirements and maximizes Perspecta’s competitive advantage.
- The LSA oversees the creation and the documentation of the technical solution, plus the development of the competitive costing of the solution for insertion into a proposal response to a Government client.
- The LSA will work closely with Business Development, Operations / Delivery account leads and corporate offerings teams to determine the overall solution strategy and approach to align to the customer’s objectives and requirements.
- Collaborates effectively with the appropriate Perspecta business leaders to design the solution and agree on key solution parameters prior to costing activities
- Merges industry point of view with broad technical knowledge and mission understanding to generate value propositions and approaches to solve Government customer challenges
- Establishes strong relationships with Perspecta partners and works with partners to drive high quality solutions and compelling value propositions
- Identifies and evaluates solution risks and creates strategies and plans to mitigate those risks
- The LSA will confidently articulate all aspects of the solution during governance reviews with senior Perspecta management
- The LSA should be sufficiently experienced within the Intelligence Community (IC) to understand its unique challenges and intended mission outcomes to better craft a high value approach to solving problems and drive compelling solutions responsive to Sponsor requirements.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with technical subject matter experts, program managers, proposal managers , and business development teams to determine customer requirements in complex and often ambiguous environments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, computer science, , systems engineering, information technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing successful technical solutions for large, complex opportunities / proposal submissions for the IC of the US Federal Government
- 7 + years of experience working within the US Federal Government IC .
- Demonstrated expert knowledge across a broad range of mission focused, and /or technology services and solutions within the IC, coupled with strong customer relationships within the community .
- US Citizenship required
- Active US Government Top Secret Security Clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships and communicate at the senior and executive management levels
- Must be adept at consensus building while also challenging accepted norms in a professional manner to ensure we’re pushing the team away from complacency in approach to create innovative solutions.
- Experience leading groups of 5-10 people on technical Solutioning efforts or sales pursuits
- Deep understanding of the US Intelligence community’s mission, business and policy objectives.
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure, tools, processes technology and services within the IC.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Security +
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Azure Cloud Solution Architect