This position provides excellence in Software Quality Assurance testing for the SQA function. The QA Lead will provide testing leadership on internal project and will establish, implement, and maintain SQA processes and procedures. You will also train, mentor, and support the offshore SQA Analysts in testing and configuring internally developed applications.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and govern effective Quality Assurance processes and standards, including SDLC, for Applications Development.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the SQA Environment Inventory as well as the coordination of environment planning including allocation, configuration, and maintenance of the test environment.
- Manage and coordinate efforts between department and other business units.
- Provide SQA project leadership. Analytical responsibilities analysis of business requirements, functional and non-functional specifications, technical designs, and database requirements. Testing responsibilities include writing comprehensive test plans, automated test scripting, test execution, performance testing, regression testing, automated test management and execution, defect management, test progress reporting, sign-off and creation of test certificates.
- Participate in the activities leading to the application implementation to production – planning, scheduling, implementation, and validation.
- Provide timely reports to management on a regular basis.
- Train, mentor, and facilitate onboarding of new staff; promote a culture of continuous improvement among staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years in software quality assurance testing experience required, preferably in the card payment industry or financial services industry
- Combination of manual and automated testing experience required
- Experience using Jira, Zephyr, Selenium, SoapUI, LoadUI, LoadComplete, ServiceV, Toad, and Putty
- Practical knowledge of JBoss, Windows servers, Oracle, Visio, Agile, and DevOps required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- CTFL certification preferred.