Keys to this Position:
1. Technical Leadership: We are seeking a strong Software Engineering Lead, who can lead a development team of permanent employees and consultants with an onshore/offshore model.
2. Technology: This individual will lead a team but will also be hands-on with development and/or problem resolution in a variety of technical areas
- 5+ years of Enterprise Java software development experience - The candidate needs to have experience building enterprise applications with Java through the full Software Development Lifecycle, preferably in an Agile environment
- 3+ years of experience managing IT teams with a broad array of technical skills
- 3+ years of experience developing, deploying, securing and maintaining cloud hosted IT solutions including Salesforce or AWS
- Having experience working with both Salesforce and AWS technologies would be a big plus
- Technical curiosity and ability ramp up quickly in new areas such as machine learning/AI
3. Strong Communication skills are required.
4. Domain: Ideally we would like to have candidate with Financial Industry experience. We are open to all candidates regardless of their domain experience but they must be able to articulate the business problems they were working on.
5. Delivery: Candidate must show the ability to deliver application solutions to their respective business client.
6. Marlborough/Boston: The position is primarily based in Marlborough but the candidate will be expected to travel to Boston 1-2 times per week.
- 7+ yrs. of enterprise application development
- Proven track record of managing technical teams, products and projects
- 5+ yrs. experience programming with a Java EE framework (Struts, Spring etc.)
- 3 + yrs. experience building solutions on the Salesforce or AWS platforms
- Extensive understanding of OO design and programming, building MVC structured applications
- Experience with common front end technologies including modern JS libraries and CSS
- Strong background working with Oracle or any other relational database
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science
- Experience building solutions with AWS technologies including EC2, SNS/SQS, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, Lambda etc.
- Experience with SharePoint, Alfresco or other content management technologies
- Industry domain experience in Financial Services
- SalesforceDeveloper or Advanced Developer Certification