We are looking for a Lead Engineer to fulfill a role in planning, designing, coding, testing, debugging, managing, and documenting custom software development solutions. The Lead Engineer will work with other developers and guide the technical solutions (including managing other developers) through design and coding standards ensuring adherence to our standard Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies. The candidate should have working experience in a full application stack including the following:
- Core Java
- RESTful WebServices
- Responsible for the design, development and engineering of REST services, Microservices
- Implement enterprise server components utilizing Java/JEE/Spring
- Responsible for coding and documenting quality code using best practices, such as unit test integration.
- Responsible for troubleshooting system issues related to software applications.
- Participate in an Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Managing and mentoring other developers to assist with this development
- 7+ years experience developing applications software in a J2EE Environment
- Strong working knowledge of Angular2 and Node.js
- Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB a plus
- Knowledge of container solutions such as Docker and their configuration and implementation best practices
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Recent management experience
- Design and implementation of data persistence strategies.