- Collaborate with your team to iterate on implementation and design of the product
- You must have the in-depth experience to implement adaptive and responsive type of designs/implementations for both desktop and mobile devices
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous processing, branding, innovative and creative UX web concepts that can provide an end-to-end "wow" factor; and strong debugging and troubleshooting skills for web applications
- In addition, you must have great communication and be detail oriented
- Participate in design and code review
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Relevant post graduate qualifications and professional memberships, preferred
- 3-5 years experience in web/mobile application technologies
- Extensive experience working with REACT framework
- Extensive experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience working with Storybook
- Familiar with RESTful interfaces (HTTP + JSON)
- Experience authoring websites for mobile devices. Working knowledge of native mobile app development is a plus.
- Experience implementing high-performance interfaces with HTML 5
- Self-motivated; able to independently identify and implement needed improvements
- Agile Methodologies, e.g. ScrumExcellent analytical skills
- Minimal. Not a core requirement for this position - potentially 2-3x per year.
- Remote office - central or east coast-based preferred due to time zones/working w/ India team. An individual at this level will be expected to maintain regular working hours appropriate for the location and assignment.