More information about this job
Source Healthcare Analytics, LLC, a Symphony Health Solutions Company, provides thorough data and powerful analytics to help professionals understand the full market lifecycle, from predictive market analysis to patient influence, physician prescribing, pharmacy fulfillment, payer reimbursement, and salescompensation.
This holistic perspective can only be attained from a massive base of fully integrated information that captures physician, payer, and patient actions.
EMPLOYER: Source Healthcare Analytics, LLC, a Symphony Health Solutions Company
POSITION: Lead Software Engineer
JOB ID No.: 2017-4712
Lead Software Engineer will work closely with inbound data and be responsible for design changes, development and support using Oracle PL/SQL, Sqoop, Hive, UNIX and Autosys. Support the business with resolving technical issues as they occur. Implement change control process using continuous integration/delivery workflow models and incorporate delivery and support structure. Work within the software development environment to define and improve procedures and processes for ongoing continuous improvement and implement tools for automation if possible. Communicate effectively across the business any and all changes and concerns. Proactively analyze and troubleshoot production servers and applications.
Position reports to 1001 E Hector Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Up to 50% telecommuting permitted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field, and five years of relevant experience.
- Employer will also accept a Master’s Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field, and two years of relevant experience.
- Experience must include:
- 5 years of ETL experience in design, development and support of ETL processes
- Experience with Hadoop ETL process using Oracle PL/SQL, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, or Spark and proficiency in executing Dashboards using Solr and Hue, or Elastic Search with Logstah and Kibana
- Proficiency with UNIX shell scripting and Autosys to perform workflow scheduling
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Must have pharma data knowledge to analyze/identify any data quality issues in the inbound ETL processes
- Position reports to 1001 East Hector Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Travelrequired: Once every 6-8 weeks to headquarters in Phoenix, AZ
Job ID 2017-4712.