Lead Software Engineer is an active member of a Scrum team involved in developing and enhancing Vizient products. They will code, test, debug and deliver software in a team based environment.
- Develops and tests defined user stories.
- Reviews test cases and supports quality assurance efforts
- Completes & maintains documentation.
- Participates with the AGILE team - Grooming, Sizing, Demo, Planning
- Follows technology standards.
- Supports continuous improvement
- Maintains accountability for individual and team commitments.
- Takes ownership of applications defects (debugging and bug cycle support) until closure
- Coordinates and participates in deployments with DevOps
- Plays an active role in story breakup and grooming to improve efficiency of team.
- Maintains a deep understanding and contribution in multiple technologies and applications.
- Ensures that teams is delivering at highest standards and meeting expectations.
- Leads code and design reviews to maintain standards.
- Leads architecture and solution design sessions at product level.
- Keeps abreast and ensures compliance with enterprise standards, reference architectures, product roadmaps, relevant regulatory standards in the domain.
- Helps to manage the relationship with our business in an effective, professional, and productive manner.
- Bachelor degree preferred in Management Information Systems
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in Software Development and data warehousing
- Demonstrated ability to lead large and/or several small development teams
- Proven experience in enterprise-class Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse projects/implementation
- Demonstrated experience delivering competitive software products
- Database: Enterprise-class RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2) and stored procedures; Exadata, Vertica or Teradata required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products Strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.