The concept of “Blizzard polish,” that is, the infinite care and loving detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It’s a responsibility shared across the company – and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard Entertainment quality assurance (QA). We’re searching for like-minded folks with a passion for QA to help us continue to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences for years to come. Blizzard QA is a close-knit team; we care about iteration, problem solving, and succeeding as a group. We genuinely love what we do for a living, and expect the same from everyone who joins us! If your career is ready for its next great challenge, get in touch and let’s get to work!
The senior software engineer must be able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and product groups. Enthusiasm and flexibility in working on a variety of projects is necessary. The ideal applicant is someone who enjoys technical challenges and the satisfaction of overcoming them.
This position within the QA Engineering team is focused on the development, maintenance and optimization of QA and Localization tools and other Qualitative initiatives and User experience.
- Mastery of C++ with minimum of 8years’ or more of professional experience.
- Technical and people management of a small team of enthusiastic engineers
- Code optimization experience
- Experience with Tools development
- Passion for technology
- Passion for gaming, knowledge of Blizzard products
- Familiar with JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Development experience in multiple platforms
- Agile development experience