Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Software Engineer in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. Company is a leader in their industry. Will be leading a group of engineers, both on and off-shore. Reports to a Director of Engineering. Competitive base salary + bonus , excellent benefits, and flexible work schedule.
In this role, the Lead Software Engineer/Architect will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with stakeholders, analysts, and technical staff to define tasks and deliverables that satisfy targets and expectations
- Investigating product requirements, such as target environments, competitive issues, and performance criteria
- Designing SOA-based, reusable, robust, and extensible foundational platform systems, services, and components
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining multiple sub-systems and product modules
- Conducting bug verification, release testing, beta support
- Reviewing QA and support issues and determining solutions
- Encouraging unit testing and automated UI testing
- Defining technical requirements in coordination with the QA team (test plans and scenarios)
- Planning and leading Agile discussions and meetings (release planning, sprint planning, routine scrums)
- Managing the product roadmap and timeline
- Overseeing and mentoring team members located onsite and offshore
- Leading configuration management, code review, and deployment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field OR equivalent experience
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- .NET, Angular, and React frameworks
- AWS or similar infrastructure as a service technologies
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Open source projects experiencepreferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at .
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.