Lead Software Engineer – Metering Software
- Design, develop and implement C# and web applications
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot products and systems
- Participate in preparation of product specifications
- Prepare and maintain design and test documentation
- Follow and improve processes
- Participate in industry technical meetings and conferences as needed to meet operational and strategic plans.
- Ifexperienced,responsibilitiesmay also include:
- Leading implementation of software.
- Leading the development of designs and test documentations
- Leading development and improvement of processes
- Mentoring Associate Engineers or technicians.
- B.S. in electricalengineering, computer engineering, computer science, related degree or relevant experience.
- 4 years experience in development in C# and web applications
- Experience or study in object oriented design and/or object oriented languages.
- Strong writing, documentation and speaking skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Minimum of 8years experience with development in C#.
- Minimum of 8years experience in object oriented design and/or object oriented languages.
- Experience with metering software applications
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with WPF and MVVM
- Experience with Dart or Typescript Experience with application design techniques such as use cases, sequence diagrams, and mock-ups