Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-time delivery of software solutions fully aligned with business and technical requirements.
- Design, document and deliver well-thought-out solutions as part of our microservice architecture in partnership with the Product Team.
- Mentor, coach and delegate work to a team of developers and QA engineers.
- Drive automation into test, documentation and the build process.
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to develop new or additional functionality. Maintain velocity while minimizing defects.
- Establish a test-driven culture furthering the automation of our CI/CD pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of experience in software development.
- 5 or more years of experience in technical architecture, solution/application architecture, application development or middleware design.
- 3 or more years of experience leading a software development team in the delivery of complex and challenging software solutions.
- Proficient knowledge with ReactJS and NodeJS.
- Experience with test automation tools like JEST, Jasmine, Cucumber.
- Experience designing and developing scalable and highly available cloud-based solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with multiple database technologies such as MySql, MongoDB, Postgres.
- Experience with searching and caching tools and technology such as Elasticsearch, Solr, Ignite, or Redis.
- Experience designing for large scale, highly available, fault-tolerant transactional and analytical systems in a dynamic environment.
- Proven experience in building microservice or SOA architectures REST/GraphQL.
- Experience with CMS, social engagement or an online community platform.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent Engineering field.
- 8 or more years of experience in software development.
- 5 or more years of experience using one or more of the following: ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Vue.
- 2 years of experience with Docker.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with design patterns.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows, and IT security.
- Able to handle changes in priority and requirements, without loss of enthusiasm.