- Develop and deploy highly-available, fault-tolerant software that will help drive improvements towards the features, reliability, performance, and efficiency of the PureCloud platform.
- Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Design and implement major changes and new features
- Identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure.
- Actively review code, mentor junior development staff, and provide peer feedback.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to identify and resolve pain points as well as evangelize best practices.
- Troubleshoot production issues and come up with solutions as required.
- Understand & comply with PCI, HIPAA security and privacy laws.
- Experience developing web applications using Django, DRF, flask, or other Python framework.
- An understanding of when and how to optimize web applications.
- Experience with creating and using REST APIs.
- Experience developing / managing / working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong understanding of Linux, AWS, and networking concepts.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software, frameworks, open source tools and development languages.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work experience.