Lead Software Engineer - Front - End
5 - 7 years experience •
Our client is a VC funded, pre-IPO B2B Saas located in the greater Boston area. They are offering equity plus a great fun culture.
They are seeking a Lead Front-end software developer to design, develop and mentor. There is definite growth potential.
* Expertise in front-end and web application development.
* 5+ years of experience
* has built fully-realized front-end applications from scratch
* has migrated applications from older, legacy, or deficient tech stacks to more modern tech stacks
* Has experienced knowledge of front-end build pipelines, or has implemented them from scratch, and migrated applications to a front-end build pipeline
* Knockout, jQuery
* CSS/SCSS, Foundation
* Proficient/experienced in full-stack web application development
* Proficient in API design and implementation
* Has built/refactored entire applications
* Python 2.7.X, Django, Celery, RabbitMQ,
* MySQL, sqllite, Redis
* Varnish, Gunicorn, NGINX, HAProxy
* Leadership and Mentorship Experience/Capability
* Has lead small to medium sized teams, or has demonstrated ownership of large amounts of products, applications, or codebases.
* Has mentored junior engineers on best practices and code quality to increase engineer autonomy and efficiency.
* Desires ownership of full lifecycle of application engineering.
* Agile, Startup Experience
* Linux/open source software is a must.