$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
InComm is a global leader in fintech innovation. We started in an Atlanta basement 25 yearsago and today we are an organization of close to 3,000 employees, across 30+ countries. We hold several hundred international technical patents and continue to innovate and grow aggressively.
InComm, a global leader in FinTech and PrePaid technology innovation, is rapidly moving into the e-Commerce space. The eCommerce Tech Lead will be responsible for building and maintaining the interface between our multiple eCommerce storefronts and the order processing and management systems. They willwork to build a world class customer eCommerce experience while developing prototypes, writing code, reviewing peers' development efforts, identifying and assigning resources (as needed) leading projectimplementations and developing new API interfaces. This lead will serve as a Subject matter expert on the platform and a resource for leadership and business stakeholders to evaluate new requirements and updates onstatus.
• Design, build and improve interfaces between various eCommerce storefronts and the systems that process and fulfill those orders
• Help create a cloud-ready eCommerce application and platform
• Analyze requirements/user stories to appropriately support design activities.
• Lead project/feature implementation and delegate accordingly
• Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including, developing prototypes and writing new code / API's.
• Perform unit testing of software components including the design, implementation, evaluation, and execution of unit test scripts.
• Conduct code reviews and tests of automated build scripts.
• Debug software components, identify, fix and verify remediation of code defects (own workand the work of others).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required
• 6+ years of Java software development experience required
• Expertise in objected-oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
• Experience in customer-facing web applications that experience large variations in traffic patterns
• Experience in leading others in development efforts
• Experience building applications utilizing Spring and Sprint Boot
• Experience building Microservices
• Ability to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
• Demonstrated ability to advance project timelines and effectively communicate statusupdates to stakeholders
• Ability to keep organizational leadership informed of challenges and
• Clear presentation skills
• Knowledge of design patterns to deliver clear and effective deliverables
• Expert knowledge in source code management to ensure stable builds and quality code
Valid Through: 2019-10-14