As a Lead Software Engineer you will drive several exciting initiatives, help solve problems, no matter how big or small, work on business-critical projects built around cutting-edge technologies, and convey strategy and accuracy to our top level decision makers.
- C#, RESTful services
- Angular 2/4, TypeScript, Node
If you join us your day will consist of:
- Lead a team of software engineers to build applications that help redefine how we do business -- and keep us ahead of our competitors.
- Collaborate with other engineers to work on key features across DriveTime.
- Mentor incredibly smart, friendly, and passionate team.
The DriveTime Culture
The corporate culture at DriveTIme is empowering and inspiring to all who stroll through the doors. DriveTime’s exceptional company culture is fueled by autonomy, collaboration, encouragement, empowerment, innovation, and transparency. We push the boundaries of thinking, promote progressive ideas and celebrate creative, yet nimble solutions developed with bleeding edge technology.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 12th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Corporate HQ heads to Tempe
- Competitive Salary + Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, life, Long-term Disability Insurance
- Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program & Technical Training
- Company outings including Golfing, Spring Training Game, and Habitat for Humanity
- An AMAZING, fun, progressive work environment featuring a gym, pool table, foosball, horse shoes, electronic gaming, Virtual Reality Room, a large outdoor turf for tossing frisbees and footballs, gas BBQs, etc.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Full-Stack software development experience architecting and building robust distributed systems that scale well
- Expertise in client-side SPA development
- Proficiency with C#/.NET
- Experience integrating with an external REST or SOAP API
- Experience in developing unit tests
- Strong problem solving skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Passionate about continuous learning
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID# 25364