Our client provides online professional development and learning for the healthcare industry. They are passionate about providing excellent classes that ensure that their care professionals can better train, staff, and support one of the fastest growing service industries. You're adaptable, you’re able to jump in any code base and learn any programming language. They believe in building solid software architectures and use the language that will deliver the experience they want to customers while speeding up time to market.
- Contribute in designing the right software architecture in order to meet market demands
- Produce high-quality testable code
- Contribute to improving processes and development tools
- Do whatever it takes to win the market. You would be one of the first engineering hires so the sky is the limit. If you like to talk to customers, for example, they can make it happen!
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a bonus.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience, developing web-based products.
- Having mobile-first web development experience is a plus.
- You're comfortable with both front-end and back-end development.
- You have some experience in early-stage startups.
- You’ve been mentored by an experienced engineer. You know the coding best practices and live by them.
- You’re market focused: You have strong discipline in order to deliver the right thing for our customers.