The Adobe Experience Cloud business unit is looking for a Lead Software Engineer.
We are looking for a technical leader to take Adobe Experience optimization, personalization and recommendations products to the next level. We empower the world's largest brands and marketing organizations to enable personalization at scale, generating lift for business metrics as revenue, engagement, and similar
What you'll do:
- Help us build next generation of ML infrastructure for experimentation, model inferencing and product recommendations.
- Solve problems such as indexing and searching over billions of content items while also scoring the most relevant content to the user in real-time.
- Collaborate with data science team improving capability and performance of Target's machine learning algorithms.
- Own projects and technology stacks and be responsible for major technical decisions and tradeoffs.
What is needed for success:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the industry.
- Experience building a high performance, horizontally scalable, low latency/realtime service.
- Experience with search technologies such as ElasticSearch/Solr or other NoSQL databases.
- Speak Java, AWS/Azure, Spark, Cassandra, RDBMS, Kafka, Redis.
- Experience with real time ML model serving appl