We are looking for people who have the following:
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code. We don't limit ourselves to one language, but experience in the latest Object-Oriented technology is required.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc. is necessary.
- Knowledge and appreciation of microservices and cloud technology such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Thinking big and acting fast. You'll need a startup mentality with enterprise awareness. That means you can manage competing priorities, that you're ready to pivot or adjust plans quickly, and that you understand the role you and your team play in major organizations' tech strategies.
- Influencing priorities, for both the team and the client. You understand both the business problem and the technical solution, and you're able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary.
- Finesse. As consultants, we navigate within our client's organizations to influence big decision makers and win trust. In this job, you'll be using your people skills as much as your coding skills.