$100K — $150K *
Additional States Include: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
• Debug and Troubleshoot business-critical application issues and problems with the required sense of urgency, identify root cause, document corrective actions, escalate as needed, and recommend future preventive actions.
• Implement and configure applications (either internally developed or 3rd party) to meet the needs of the business.
• Develop and deploy software components in legacy and future products, covering functional and non-functional aspects like security and performance.
• Participate in knowledge transfer process for new applications being introduced into production and also help test the new functionalities in QA.
• Ensure support coverage during agreed upon service hours, up to and including off-hours and on-call responsibilities.
• Be attentive to end user needs, provide end-user support, provide appropriate follow-up and communicate status updates.
• Follow the established processes and procedures for application change control.
• Perform root cause analysis for issues and provide effective and timely resolution.
• Provide ad hoc reports to support the business needs from application database.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• 6+ Years of development experience in technologies such as ASP.Net. C#, MVC, WCF, WPF, Web API.
• Experience in MongoDB is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Strong SQL Query writing skills.
• Experience in health care industry is advantageous.
• Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues.
• High energy; demonstrates an ability to function in a creative, entrepreneurial environment and think outside the box.
• Good problem solving and debugging skills. Good communication skills.
Valid through: 6/29/2021