Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Magic Leap is seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer with 15+ years experience in custom processor architecture, product design and advance technology development to join our team developing next-generation technology for mixed-reality devices.
- Experience with defining, designing, modeling and testing multi-core mobile processors operating at 2GHz~3GHz, cache architecture, LPDDR memory, nonvolatile memory, GPU, display, cameras, audio, multimedia, RF.
- Highly experienced in product system architecture design and implementation.
- Knowledgeable with doing modeling and simulations.
- Experience in working with low power displays and cameras (DSI, DP, CSI) as well as flex design circuits and layouts.
- Skilled at troubleshooting board issues and implementing tests for processor and interfaces.
- Knowledgeable in power management and implementing low power systems.
- Must work well with interdisciplinary groups.
- Experienced writing firmware in C and scripting languages.
- Cadence or other schematics/layout tool
- IBIS signal integrity simulation
- PSPICE simulation
- High speed DDR design and testing
- Multi-core experience
- Low power design
- Battery life optimization
- Power management experience (LDOs, DC/DC)
- Flash Memories
- Super Speed USB 3.0
- JTAG Debug experience
- FPGA design experience optional
- Display and camera high speed interface design (DP, DSI, CSI)
- Baseband processor experience
- Cellular Communication experience
- Multi-processor experience
- Camera testing
- Solid understanding of Digital and Analog circuit design
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred (Computer Engineering or other), MS or PhD preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.