As a lead Site Reliability Engineer at Solaria, you will demonstrate project infrastructure ownership throughout the prototyping lifecycle to build and release disruptive new products as part of an agile product development team. This is a high visibility role allowing you to share your knowledge and skills with developers, product owners, and stakeholders to foster a collaborative environment.
- You want to be part of a collaborative innovation lab exploring emerging technologies including natural language processing/understanding and computer vision, and emerging trends like insuretech/fintech and the sharing economy.
- You act as a strong advocate for continuous integration, continuous delivery, quality assurance, and test/process automation.
- You are skilled in troubleshooting production issues and coordinating with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- You are able to analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- You can collaborate with senior team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and processes.
- You enjoy experimenting with the latest innovative trends in CI/CD automation.
- You can work under limited supervision, participating as a technical expert in planning, analysis, test design / test development, test execution, and debugging new software or significant enhancements to existing software to achieve desired results and documents appropriate aspects of those deliverables.
You're good at and offer:
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in technical discipline or a related discipline and generally 8+ years` experience in building custom DevOps CI/CD automation frameworks that can extend across a portfolio of software prototypes in a fast-paced start up environment
- Solid experience in managing dockerized, microservice-based infrastructures.
- Experience deploying solutions within various cloud computing infrastructures including AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Deep knowledge of modern CI/CD and automation tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, Bamboo, or similar tools.
- Strong knowledge of scripting and automation.
- Experience in source code management through Git and GitHub, or similar.
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of process engineering, change management and test case generation techniques.
- Ability to plan and implement all aspects of the testing process in application areas that have no current testing support.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change effectively.