- Ensuring that our hybrid cloud environment (Azure Cloud / VMWare on-premises) meets requirements for redundancy, scalability, performance, and security.
- Working across all infrastructure foundations (server, storage, network, and applications) to comprehend and recommend improvements and enhancements to existing and all future implementations and to help set the direction on all current and future projects and processes.
- Working hands-on and providing expertise from idea and design through implementation and post-implementation support /maintenance.
- Working collaboratively with a teams within and outside domain, servicing as a mentor for peers and sharing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field with 10+ years’ IT experience, preferably in an IaaS, SaaS, or similar industry.
- Expert-level knowledge in Microsoft-based technologies, including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and Window Server.
- Expert-level PowerShell / PowerShell Core development/automation experience heavily focused on Azure, Office 365, and Active Directory automation.
- 3+ years of Azure architecture and operations including migration, resilience, maintainability, and cost efficiency with experience with Azure Functions, Azure Automation, Azure Logic Apps, and/or Azure DevOps.
- Must be well-versed in and experienced with IT policies and procedures, technology standards, protocols, and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with team, management, and key business partners.
- Approachable demeanor who enjoys mentoring peers and sharing of knowledge.
- Enjoys collaborating with a wide variety of teams within and outside domain.
- Highly motivated person with the ability to learn new technologies hands on an on-going basis.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and provide 24/7 support on a rotational basis.
- 5+ years of experience VMWare-based virtualization (ESXi / vCenter);
- Intune and endpoint configuration and automation;
- RHEL-based Linux;
- Development / automation experience in Python, Ansible, Git