GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing quality engineering services to our clients since 1961. With our Corporate Offices in Milwaukee, WI, GRAEF has over 240 employees through 8 officees in WI, IL, MN and FL. We recognize that the best professional approach to service is to hire technically competent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals.
We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. If you are looking for the opportunity to work on exciting, high-profile projects, have the satisfaction and security of working at a 100% employee-owned company, then GRAEF is the place for you!
Our dynamic growth and continued success has created a new opportunity for a Lead Site Civil Engineer/Project Manager in our Madison office.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience in site development, grading, drainage, storm water management, and permitting in Wisconsin.
- Project management experience is required.
- Experience in business development and the project development processes, including marketing activities, client development, project tracking and proposal development.
- Experience managing a wide variety of site development projects, and working with clients.
- Professional registration as a PE.
- Civil 3D software, hydrology, and hydraulic software experience is a plus.
- Project oversight including setting priorities and developing objectives, project financial management, as well as hands-on involvement in the design process. The ability to serve as a technical resource for a multi-disciplined team.
- Job duties include project engineering and management. Client management, including abilities to make fluent presentations, and client development activities. Good communication skills and a proven track record in successfully interacting with clients and internal team members is necessary.
- Professional society involvement.
- Assisting the company in developing direction for the Madison area.
- Technical leadership.