Job ID 572768BR
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member, you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
The Lead Service Delivery Management Specialist would be part of the Application Operations team and will drive multiple service delivery efforts to identify, measure and improve various aspects of delivery. This resource would be closely integrated with the operations teams and utilize metric data to drive process and performance improvements wherever those opportunities exist. This role will work across multiple teams, with each of these teams have specific areas of technical focus. This resource will serve as management’s representative to convert strategic initiatives into tactical actions.
- Provides support and guidance as required, in line with individuals’ abilities. Delegates responsibilities as appropriate. Sets performance targets, and monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Provides effective feedback, throughout the performance management cycle, to ensure optimum performance. Mentors individuals, possibly within other parts of the organization. Participates, as appropriate, in formal processes such as compensation negotiations and disciplinary procedures.
- Ensures that service delivery meets agreed service levels. Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services. In consultation with the customer negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels. Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service. Establishes and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Uses quality standards to review past performance and plan future activities. Conducts audits of quality requirements and produces auditreports. Monitors and reports on the outputs from the quality assurance and auditprocesses.
- Builds long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders in the largest client organizations (internal or external). Influences the development and enhancement of services, products and systems, and oversees the management and planning of business opportunities. Oversees monitoring of relationships and acts on relevant feedback.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Technology, IT/IS.
- Project Management experience with small to mid-sized projects.
- Demonstrated experience working in a large enterprise, multi-tiered operational organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge with high-scale web architectures, patterns, and technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering results in a multi-sourced vendor environment, with delivery partners on & off-shore.
- Ability to drive change through innovation & process improvement
- Demonstrated mastery of IT Service Management processes.
- Ability to communicate to executive audiences, and deliver results through influence.
- Certification in ITIL
- Technology experience in the hospitality/travel industry
- Lean or Six Sigma certification
- Strong capabilities with Business Objects, ServiceNow and Tableau