- Contribute to our cross-platform mobile applications
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Experience or willing to learn mobile DevOps, automated testing, and analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- iOS and Android application development experience.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, mobile, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Objective-C is a plus
Additional Training Opportunities:
- Xamarin development (Xamarin University & Xamarin certification).
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.