Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- This position requires excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to interface effectively with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work with non-technical customers and create software solutions based on their requirements.
- Ability to work with subject-matter experts, analyze existing solutions, databases and reports and make or suggest improvements, as needed.
- Ability to work productively without being micromanaged.
- Update developer technical reference documentation.
- Experience working in an agile environment with SCRUM or Kanban (Preferred)
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Expertise with web development using Microsoft tools
- A firm understanding of database design fundamentals, including table design and normalization, query writing using SQL, and database and query optimization
- Ability to work in a team in an agile work environment
- Ability to do user interface design (preferred)
- Ability to conduct requirements analysis (preferred)
- Required - experience leading application development team of 20 team members across all phases of lifecycle
- Required - experienced in managing HR and job performance and/or job growth matters, including working with staff on performance improvements, professional development, and overall feedback and quality assurance
- Required - experience in managing Client Engagement, including sprint, release planning, business and system requirements, staff planning/forecasting, financial/budget planning/forecasting
- Experience architecting cloud applications (either from scratch or as a migration effort from on-site to cloud) in AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience providing cloud cost reports and setting up instance scheduling to ensure high availability while balancing cost
- Experience developing / managing cloud monitoring & reporting
- Experience managing data marts and data warehouses including design, architecture and ETL development.
Technical Requirements (required and desired)
- 10+ years of experience developing web applications using Microsoft C#
- Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control
- Experience with .Net Core (Preferred)
- Ability to develop in Visual Studio with Team Foundation Server (TFS) (Preferred)
- A solid understanding of the principles of GIT (Preferred)
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server (Preferred)
- Ability to create attractive, highly user-friendly, reactive user interfaces using Bootstrap 4 and/or Material UI (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Node Package Manager (NPM) and WebPack (Preferred)
- Understanding of LESS or SASS (Preferred)
- Ability to analyze application requirements (Preferred)
- Understanding of Web Accessibility and be able to demonstrate work that conforms to accessibility guidelines (Preferred)
- Ability to configure, troubleshoot, and optimize IIS installations/applications
- Knowledge of emerging web technologies: cloud applications, AWS, Azure or Google
Training and Certifications (required and desired)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and at least 8 years of applicable experience, or 12 years of experience in lieu of degree
- SCRUM Master certification (Desired, but not required)
- Any Cloud Software Certifications are a plus
Valid through: 11/12/2021