As the industry’s most respected video processing and switching company, RGB Spectrum looks for the world’s best and brightest engineers. Come leverage RGB Spectrum’s world-class talent and technology and make the impact in next generation video switching that you have always wanted to accomplish, with a team that you can count on.
In this highly visible role, you will be a vital member of a very dynamic and focused team as we create and roll out new products and features to enhance our powerful video processing and delivery system. You will be specifying, designing and creating products as the team brings to market the industry leading switching and video processing architecture of our next generation Control Room devices, with specific emphasis on security.
- Will include, but are not limited to:
- Specifying, planning, designing and implementing to delivery products and features which form several aspects of inter-dependent products and features, with particular focus on security.
- Working with sub-contractors working on related projects.
- Driving the design and implementation of the components.
- Participating in the definition of the requirements and introduction to manufacturing.
- Mentoring more junior engineering team members.
Job Requirements, Education and Training
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering required with 6+ years of experience in Android IOT system implementation.
- Proven track record in implementing projects from conception to introduction and deployment.
- Software development experience with strong coding skills is essential.
- Software development experience with Android is essential, Windows and Linux experience highly desirable.
- Experience with video processing and management highly desirable.
- Experience with at least one of the following protocols and standards: H.264, HDCP, IPV, HDMI, DisplayPort, TDMA is required.
- Experience in Architecture model / modeling development and system validation is considered a plus.
- Experience with Layer 2 and/or Layer 3 technologies like Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6 is a strong advantage.
- Ideal candidate has systems background with some chip background (S/W or H/W) in Network Switching and Video Switching industry.