In this role you will:
Serve as the Subject Matter Experts (SME) on development and integration of standards-based cross-domain and cross-functional middleware solutions focused on, but not limited to, IBM WebSphere DataPower Integration appliances in support of . Provide expertise to rapidly assess requirements and provide architecting, developing, delivering, maintaining, and troubleshooting technically advanced end-to-end solutions and systems. Understand the application of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA); authentication technologies including Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Kerberos; Identity and Access Management (IdAM) using Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) and Attribute-Based Access Controls (ABAC) with policy-based access systems and components; and auditing methods and policy requirements. Provides visionary and strategic analysis of the potential applicability and suitability of a wide array of new and emerging technologies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree & minimum 7 years of experience in the Security/Network, domain or equivalent.
- At-least 3 years of Service implementation experience, working with multiple stakeholders
- Good exposure/experience in various securitytechnologies
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English
- Must have good understanding of Information Technology and Information Security
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive individual who can serve as an effective advisor to management and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent SharePoint, MS Excel and MS Project skills
- At-least 2 years of experience in performing automation for Windows and Linux hosts using one more of following scripting tools:
- VB Scripting