SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communication and information technology. Nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology. We work with our air transport owners and members to provide technology solutions that make a difference at a community level. We innovate collaboratively, while developing and managing solutions over the world's most extensive network. At SITA, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams interacting in different projects. Our Montreal centre, located on Sherbrooke street, corner McGill college is looking for a Lead Security Analyst. Do you want to join our team
The role would be to take a leading role within the Security Threat and Operational Risk Management (STORM) team as an Analyst identifying, analyzing, notifying and responding to security threats across a complex and disperse IT estate. Conduct complex compromise analysis and work with resolver groups to ensure the timely mitigation of security events. Identify and assess threat intelligence sources recommending relevant requisite actions, gaining agreement and facilitating implementation.
- Assist with digital forensics and incident response investigations, acting as a technical resource.
- Investigate, analyze and contain malware incidents.
- Lead the resolution of security issues through working with resolver groups.
- Evaluate and recommend new security practices and solutions.
- Ensure detection controls and underlying security architecture and solutions correctly configured and maintained to provide necessary input feeds into the SOC.
- Develop, maintain and implement SOC processes and procedures including use cases, indicators of compromise, run books etc.
- Act as an escalation point for Level 2 analysts and provide coaching and mentoring.
- Act as a security expert to provide advice to resolver groups.
- Analyze information from threat intelligence sources and recommend and implement requisite actions in line with this information.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of security processes, tools and techniques to counter threats faced by SITA and our customers.
8+ years experience in an IT environment, with at least 5 years in a SOC or security analyst capacity.