$100K — $150K *
To maximize impact, Humana is transitioning to a customer centric operating model in which teams will be built and organized around the customer journey. These new teams will have clear accountability for outcomes and be empowered to design, develop and deliver experiences in support of those outcomes. We are currently in the process of standing up the Stabilize Journey team. This team will focus on impacting the customer’s journey for the post-discharge experience to ultimately improve member outcomes and reduce re-admissions from initial education to plan purchase.
In this role, you’ll work with a diverse team of subject matter experts, designers, data scientists, engineers and product managers to build and refine our development practices, oversee execution, and continually iterate to ensure success. You will have the opportunity to institute processes that accelerate development and improve coordination across teams.
Success in this role requires a spirit of collaboration, clear communication, and the ability to maintain a strategic focus amidst competing priorities. Ideal candidates will thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environments.
· Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies: daily standups, Sprint Planning/Grooming, Sprint Reviews/Demos, and Retrospectives
· Enable team to become self-organizing and self-managing to achieve goals through consistent coaching
· Work with the Product Management team to develop release plans and ensure product backlogs are well-groomed, prioritized and visible to all stakeholders
· Motivate teams to perform and ensure team members are collectively responsible for all aspects of the committed work (analysis, development, testing, documentation, etc.)
· Identify, address, and communicate project risks, dependencies, and team impediments
· Assess the Scrum maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable for the team
· Coach a continuous improvement mindset across the organization by building and growing communities of practice
Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
Valid through: 3/27/2021