Lead SCCM Engineer
I have a full-time opportunity in Morristown NJ looking for a strong SCCM Engineer to join the team. Please see the job description below and let me know if you are interested. Feel free to reach out with questions, my contact info is at the bottom.
- Research and ensure the strategic alignment of migration, testing, implementation plans and configuration of new and existing technologies.
- Maintain and upgrade the System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection Infrastructure and clients.
- Develop relevant documentation for new enterprise-scale technologies that will be supported by other groups, create technology roadmaps for the growth of the SCCM environment
- Ensuring the transition of new enterprise-scale technologies to the Deployment and Support teams assisting with trouble resolution when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or 10+ years experience with hands on experience with System Configuration Manager 2012
- Experience with SQL query development related to SCCM database schema, is a must
- Must have extensive experience with full implementation and setup of SCCM 2012 on a global scale
- SCCM troubleshooting and repair experience is essential in this role on both Infrastructure and Clients
- Advanced software packaging and deployment with in-depth knowledge of MSI technology and Application virtualization
- Advanced knowledge of Operating System Deployment (OSD) and Task Sequences with SCCM 2012
- Advanced knowledge of Security and Custom Updates with SCCM
- Advanced project management/assessment skills
- Must possess SQL 2005/2008/2012engineering and support skills including SQL troubleshooting and replication experience
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 administration and troubleshooting knowledge
- Be the subject matter expert for SCCM projects, and will be required to accurately document requirements and develop clear execution plans
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management framework and/or ITIL concepts and practices
- General experience with performance analysis, tuning and optimization preferred
- MCSA and/or MCSE certifications preferred
Senior Technical Recruiter
P: 973.732.5454 x27