Job DescriptionInfosys is seeking a Lead SAP EAM Consultant
This position would require an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- This position may require travel and or relocation to project locations.
- U.S. Citizens and those citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 7 years of experience in in designing and configuring SAP Plant Maintenance/ EAM
- At least 2 End to End implementation projects in the SAP functional Area including Team Lead experience.
- Knowledge in integration aspects with other modules such as MM, SD, FI, PP etc
- Experience in creating requirement specifications based on architecture/design/detailing of Business Processes
- Experience in development/ configuration/solution evaluation/validation and deployment
- Good analytical and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications
Experience in Process Industries, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Industry a plus
- S/4 HANA knowledge or certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.