As a Lead Salesforce Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle on the Salesforce platform, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications built on Salesforce’s Force.com platform.
- Lead development of Salesforce functionality using the Salesforce API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product.
- Lead technical requirements gathering and technical design sessions, writing technical design documents under the direction of a Technical Architect
- Delivery of custom developed Salesforce solutions.
- Participate in the management and execution of test plans, ensuring quality solutions are delivered.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience with the Salesforce Eco-System.
- At least 2 full project implementations on the Salesforce Platform that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Salesforce– is a MUST.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.