The Lead Salesforce Developer provides leadership to Vantiv's Salesforce.com(SFDC) development team, which consists of Salesforce development resources, Quality Assurance, and Database. The team lead must be able to identify, propose and implement solutions that align with the organization's best practices and security principles. A vigilant developer, he/she will work on the planning, designing and coding of custon enhancements for our current offerings. He/she will also work with cross-functional teams to build new customized solutions for the Force.com platform. Always searching to continuously improve Vantiv's catalog of SFDC offerings, you will create and maintain stable, reliable solutions for your end users.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when tostep aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the team responsible for the design, development, and implementation of critical business applications on the Force.com platform
- Ensure that customized solutions are aligned with Vantiv's best practices, security principles, and strategic vision, as well as high standards for quality and cost containment
- Represent the Salesforce.com development team, its interests and priorities to key business stakeholders and cross-project technical teams, acting as the organization's technical point person for Salesforce.com
- Perform and oversee Salesforce.com code reviews
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders and other IT teams tomeet the team's objectives
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers, and Visualforce development, with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment, incluidng Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services
- Hands-on Sales & Service Cloud experience
- Apex/Visualforce development and configuration experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce.com Governor limits
- Understanding of Salesforce Lightning UI
- Data modeling and data migration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, negotiation, decision-making, problem-solving, and meeting facilitation skills
- Prior experience with managing large-scale enterprise-wide SFDC implementations with multiple work streams, using Agile methodologies