This position is an experienced consulting level position which leads multiple/complex sales operations programs.
- Design and develop highly complex sales operations programs/processes impacting service, support, or distribution.
- Use broad sales operations & business knowledge, identify issues & opportunities.
- Act as subject matter expert for customers & sales employees.
- Provide analytical support to senior sales management to evaluate organizational effectiveness.
- Make recommendations to enhance productivity, sales revenues & collaboration between operations, sales, marketing, product, finance & distributors.
- Ensure sales operations policies/practices are reviewed/revised as technology & business conditions change.
- Develop and deliver training to customers & sales force. May visit customer site.
- Lead project teams.
- Create very complex reports & account analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of experience or 2-3 years' experience with a Master's Degree