While working at DST Financial Services, you will help our prospects and clients discover opportunities in the complexities associated with mounting inflows of data, rapid technological advancements, shifting regulatory change, rising security risks and increasing demands from their customers. Your job is to help our clients discover opportunity through technology, strategic advisory and business improvement solutions. You will work with some of the world’s leading Alternative Asset Managers, Asset Management Service Companies, Banking Companies, Broker-Dealers, Distribution Companies, Insurance Companies and Retirement Companies. Everyday our business lines work together to master the complexity of the financial industry to transform the most challenging tasks into opportunity and competitive advantage.
We are expanding our Field Sales Team and looking for senior sales professionals to join a driven group of pipeline-focused individuals. In the Lead Sales Executive role, you will be responsible for generating sales for a given product/solution or within a given vertical. The Lead Sales Executive will be responsible for executing on sales strategies and managing sales campaigns for products/solutions within assigned accounts/territory, from beginning to end with the appropriate partnership within DST and the product/services owners. This role operates mostly independently, with guidance from the Sales Manager; the focus may include a blend of existing accounts and new business. Regular travel and you can work out of your home office or any of our locations.
- Primarily selling research, analytics and consulting solutions focused on the needs of Asset Managers, Brokerage, Retirement and Insurance clients within the financial industry, and expand into other industries.
- Create sales opportunities, pipeline and closures within client base/territory and facilitate cross-selling opportunities for existing clients.
- Solicit and maintain a network of prospects.
- Understand client needs, strategies and goals in order to recommend and sell appropriate product or professional service solutions to meet client needs.
- Create sales plans to manage sales goals and achieve targets.
- Negotiate and close deals that meet client expectations and DST’s ability to deliver.
- This role works and collaborates with a variety of leaders and resources throughout DST Product, Service Delivery, Relationship Executive and Marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of work-related experience, or Master’s degree and 4 years of work-related experience, or 8 years equivalent work-related experience.
- Must be self-motivated to deliver results.
- Experience in B2B selling in the financial industry.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: fin tech, compliance, business workflow processes, data analytics, distribution research and tools, transfer agency, retirement applications, transfer agency and/or plan-participant record keeping, and insurance products.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), relationship, selling and collaboration skills.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals.