New York, NY
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 37 days ago
Overview of Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley has earned a worldwide reputation for the excellence of its advice and execution in financial markets. With over 1300 offices in 42 countries, the firm is truly global—and a market leader in the U.S., Europe and Asia as well as in emerging markets. Solving complex challenges and fueling economic growth across continents is our business. Morgan Stanley's success rests on the talents and passion of our people, who share a common set of values and bring excellence and integrity to everything they do.
Overview of the Department:
The mission of the Campus Recruiting Team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcase Morgan Stanley’s people, culture and impact. If you are looking for a fast-paced, energetic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occur daily, this is where you want to be.
We are looking for a creative, innovative thinker with strong communication skills who will be able to strengthen the Morgan Stanley brand on campus and be a culture carrier for the firm. As the manager of the Campus Diversity & Relationship Management Team (CDRM), you will be responsible for the successful strategy development and execution of all firmwide and diversity campus activities at the undergraduate level. You will partner with the divisional campus recruiting teams, and other internal stakeholders, to successfully promote and raise the firm's brand while managing a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators.
• Develop and implement firmwide recruiting strategy and marketing approach to attract a diverse pipeline of campus talent that aligns to business goals.
• Manage campus relationships, including career services, diversity partner organizations, sponsorships and student clubs.
• Partner with divisional recruiting teams to design and host all firmwide and diversity events during the recruiting season and summer internship programs; this includes Day 1 Orientations for summer and full-time hires.
• Develop a thorough understanding of our firmwide campuses and competitor landscape, regularly sharing this information with divisional recruiters, school teams and other stakeholders.
• Create materials to be delivered to school teams for kick-off, debrief and planning meetings, in addition to ongoing recruiting updates.
• Track and analyze key performance metrics at the firmwide level to influence data driven decisions and to share results/trends with stakeholders.
• Work closely with the firm’s Marketing and Digital Strategy teams to design and develop branding materials, social media strategy, paid media campaign, and careers website.
• Establish priorities, manage the performance, coach and develop members of the CDRM team; direct the team through the planning and execution of the season.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 4-6 years of demonstrated, relevant experience
• Previous experience in Human Resources or Campus Recruiting preferred; work in a professional services environment or in higher education/career services is applicable
• Client focused individual with outstanding judgment & creative problem solving skills
• Thrives in a fast paced ambiguous environment and has the ability to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
• Demonstrates strong project management skills with exceptional organization and attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel and PowerPoint#li-kk1