$150K — $200K *
How many years of lead experience? How large should their previous teams be, if this matters? Both off-shore and on-shore lead experience, or is only on-shore okay?
Would you prefer someone that has 10+ years solely as a 100% front end developer (React) that has developed an applications with back end technologies (Java/J2EE) or would you prefer someone that has previously been hands-on with both back-end (Java/J2EE) and front- end (React) and is now more focused on front end?
Is Guardian already on the cloud or should this person have migration experience? Should this person have containerization experience?
I understand this person should have developed on consumer applications – is there any specific type of application or company this candidate should come from?
• Lead experience: (on shore and off-shore teams)
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent; advance degree desirable.
• Expert object-oriented design/development, functional programming, and service-oriented architecture and software Development Life Cycle Management (Kanban, Scrum, or Scaled Agile)
• Experience with Java Data Mapping Framework: iBatis/Hibernat
• Amazon Web Services, RESTful Web Services: experience using 1) interface description languages: Swagger 2) delegated authorization frameworks to obtain information in a protected HTTP resource: OAuth 3) and coloration platforms: Postman
• HTTP experience: POST/GET/PUT
Valid through: 4/26/2021